Wednesday, November 4, 2009

15 months

Barrett turned 15 months on Halloween. He has also had quite a growth spurt. I knew he seemed much bigger, but I just pulled out Bodie's 15 month sheet and they are the same size - except Bodie has a 1/4" bigger head.
Barrett is also growing in other ways. He loves calling out the dogs by name. Tells them "kennels" in the morning before school, and says "school" as we pull in the parking lot. He says mama and dada, but doesn't seem to have any word for Bodie. He says more and one morning told me "more nana". He loves backing up. He'll back up into anyone or anything so he can sit on your lap (or the dog's lap). He also likes to stand on his head (think inverted V). I have no idea why he does this but he never stays long enough for me to grab my camera. He loves to run away when he knows he shouldn't. We feel like he'll be a bigger trouble maker than his older brother.

No comments: