Sunday, December 2, 2007

Where is my iPod?????

I am a bit paniked right now. I cannot find my iPod. Oh boy oh boy. I know I had it Friday night when I got home from work. Well I mean I know I had it when I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from work. I don't remember getting in and noticing it was stolen (I think that would have jumped out at me) so I assume I made it home with it that evening. Then what? Did I leave it in the car? Doubtful. Did I bring it in and pile it in a pile of crap that seems to be within arm level no matter where in my house you are? More likely. Now to decipher which crappy pile it is in. I've been working so much these past few weeks my house looks like a bunch of college guys must inhabit it. I just need to get through this next week, then I will have free time, maybe a vacation day and a couple of "work from home" days will help me get this place back in order.

First order of business...finding that iPod....

No comments: