Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blogging trouble...

I haven't been able to log into blogspot for a few days now. For some reason when I sign it, I get a link saying click here to continue. I click...nothing. Click again...nothing. Finally tonight I right-clicked and selected open in a new window and finally got in here. So hopefully this post will be worth the trouble.

I just got done working out and am waiting for Curt to get home from work. He's on-call this week and someone died (an inmate) so he had to go in. Right now I'm listening to the Phedippidations podcast. Steve Runner does this goofy little podcast on running. It took me a few listens before I got used to his style, but now I like tuning in to hear his adventures while running. It also helps get me motivated for my own workouts, as I think I'm going to try to run the Lincoln Half Marathon in May 2008. I ran the race back in 2004, and it was one of my biggest accomplishments. Also it got me in the best shape of my life (and the only time I remember getting my big butt in a size 10!). So hopefully I can accomplish this.

An update on the Dannon natural yogurt...It is actually quite tasty. It doesn't have the same aspartame aftertaste that the fat free yogurts do. I think I'm officially a convert.

Tomorrow is Friday (yay!!). Tomorrow we are going to a Cowboy cookout at our local State Park. Other than that I hope to have a pretty quiet weekend. I definitely need to get the house clean. I've done so good getting up all week at 5 am, with hopes to clean the house, but instead I just grab a cup of coffee and cuddle under a blanket on the couch. I think once I see the mess I am so unmotivated to do anything. If I can get the whole house clean at once, I should be able to just spend a few minutes each morning picking things up and keeping things in order. Also, I'm going to try my hand at the November challenge over at Org Junkie. Our kitchen is so lacking in space, and gets so easily cluttered. Hopefully I can find some cute storage units to help keep things in order and not so out of control.

No comments: