Monday, January 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Last week we had leftovers instead of our Tomato Tortellini Soup, so that is back on the menu for this week.

Monday: Soft tacos

Tuesday: Runza Casserole (recipe below)


Thursday: Salisbury Steak (I would like to provide this recipe as it is easy and made in the slow cooker, but my husband found it, told me what we needed to buy, and then put the cookbook back on the shelf. As soon as I locate it I'll post it here)

Friday: Parmesan Chicken with Spaghetti

Runza Casserole

2 lbs hamburger
4 cups shredded cabbage
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 c chopped onion
1 1/2 t salt
1/2 t pepper
1 pkg mild shredded cheddar cheese
2 tubes crescent rolls

Brown hamburger, onion, salt, pepper. Drain and add chopped cabbage. Simmer 15 minutes. Stir in cream of mushroom soup. Grease 13x9 in pan. Layer 1 tube crescent rolls on bottom of pan. Top with hamburger mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with remaining tube of crescent rolls. Bake 30 minutes at 350. I've also split this into 2 square pans, cooking one and freezing the other. This week though I'll cook the entire thing and use leftovers for lunches.

No comments: