Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Classy

Late yesterday afternoon I got a call from daycare saying that Barrett had thrown up twice and needed to go home. So I went to pick him and Bodie up for the day. After Curt got home, about an hour later, I started to make dinner and discovered I'd forgotten the spaghetti part of our spaghetti and meatballs. While I was at the store buying spaghetti, I decided to look to see what kinds of alcohol sales were going on, given it was St. Patrick's day and all. So I found what I thought was a good deal on a 20 pack and bought it. As I was walking out of the store I ran into Barrett's teacher. She said "I know what you're doing tonight". Great. One hour after picking up my sick kid from school I am caught buying a large amount of beer. Real classy.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Isn't that how it always goes? Ha!