Friday, March 13, 2009

What is it?

Unfortunately I think Bodie has inherited mine and Curt's lack of creativity or imagination. Yes, he does crawl around the house meowing like a cat but that is about it.

This was the painting Bodie brought home yesterday. I asked him what it was and he first said "I no know" then told me it was a butterfly...

This is his hand print, which crazily enough looks like his hand... (other kids' looked like a puppy or a birthday). Sorry about the sideways picture...

Here is the best one. The kids did some sort of painting which looks like they put paint on the paper and folded it in half to create a design. Then the teacher asked them what it was and all of the pictures hung with their caption. Bodie's didn't have one. His teacher told me she kept asking him what it was and he wouldn't answer. Something popped in my mind right away, but I'm curious to know what any of you think it is...

No comments: