Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm officially a crappy wife

So after my last post about Curt having a little tummy ache, he called to tell me he still wasn't well and I should come up with a plan B for dinner, since he wouldn't be eating. He then told me he was only at work for an hour and a half today and went to the doctor this afternoon, where he nearly passed out! They gave him some Prilosec, did some lab work, and scheduled him for an ultrasound in the morning. Then the doctor's office called our house twice this evening to check on him, give him lab results (some elevated blood counts) and to tell him if he has severe localized pain he should go to the ER immediately. He was able to eat some crackers before heading to bed tonight and thinks he's feeling a bit better, which is good. It could just be a virus, but also could be something related to his gall bladder or appendix (although they said if it was the appendix he probably wouldn't have been able to eat anything today). I guess we will just have to see what kind of results he can get back tomorrow.

No comments: