Monday, March 31, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



I'm so excited to get back with Menu Plan Monday! I actually had a plan a few weeks ago, and then with Curt getting his appendix out, I sort of stopped planning the few weeks he was off of work. This week I've made a real plan and did real grocery shopping yesterday - so here is what I've come up with...

Sunday - Ravioli Lasagna - this recipe makes 2 so I was able to freeze one to have in the future.

Monday - Steaks on the grill, twice baked potatoes, veggie

Tuesday - Chicken and bowtie pasta (already made and in the freezer)

Wednesday - Roast, Emerald Rice

Thursday - Turkey Spinach cheeseburgers - makes 8 burgers so I will freeze a bunch for the future

Friday - Pasta with Alfredo sauce

Head over to Orgjunkie.com for more MPM ideas!

No comments: