Friday, October 3, 2008

Funny Things

Bodie does so many funny things now:

  • When you stop hard in the car he says whoa.

  • He says hereyago as if it is all one word. Also likes saying ohhh-kaaaay and allriiiight.

  • He will say Hi Becky to me. And I'm no longer mama, I am mommy.

  • Milk has gone from no to nolk. Water is sometimes oh and sometimes tahter.

  • We were screening our calls one evening when SIL called. Bodie decided to go ahead and answer it himself. Then, while I was (stuck) talking to her, Bodie decided to hang up.

  • When a song he enjoyed is over on the radio he claps and says yay.

  • He calls a lot of his friends and teachers by name.

  • He gives us running commentary from the back seat on whether Barrett go nite nite or Barrett awaaaake.

  • When I get him up in the morning he will ask if dada go work. When I pick him up from daycare he will ask if dada ruh-reeee (referee).

  • He searches endlessly for (grass)hoppers.

  • If he finds them, he will try to smash them.

  • He has a book called Mommy Hugs that shows how all the different animals hug their babies. He was looking at it one night and then would hug me how that animal hugged their baby (with a squeeze, pat, tickle, etc).

  • He wants a bowl of cheerios every evening for snack time.

No comments: