Monday, October 13, 2008

So far so good...

Our daycare was closed today so Curt had the privilege of staying home with the boys, since he too had the day off. After Bodie's use of the word dammit all weekend, I was hoping an extra day home would help get it all out of his system. We tried ignoring his use of it for most of Sunday, but by the end of the day I ended up telling him, again, that it is not a word that we say. I don't think it is something I can send him to time out for because I truly don't think he understands that what he is doing is wrong. Anyway, since my last chat with him we have not heard him say it. Curt said Bodie even dropped things today and didn't say anything, so I am hopeful that when he goes back to school tomorrow he won't be "that kid" teaching all the other kids naughty words.

No comments: