Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jealousy

We are still hanging at the in laws. Daddy left yesterday to go on his big golf outing weekend, so Bodie and I have been hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa, and are being exposed to more of the Fox News Channel than I really think is healthy for anyone. Bodie has taken an immediate liking to his Grandma Cheri, which I am very happy about. I was worried he'd stay shy and clingy to me while we were here. I'll admit I've almost been a little jealous about just how much Bodie is liking her though. There were a few times yesterday that I was carrying Bodie and he wanted to go to his Grandma instead. Now I've been trying to remember if he does that with my mom too. If he does it obviously doesn't bother me or it would be fresh in my mind. He does still come to me to change his dirty diapers, so I guess that is love on some level.

Bodie has started wanting to have any seat I am sitting in. He is very cute, grabbing onto my leg and saying "pease mama". And yesterday MIL was convinced he said, "where mama go" which would be his first 3 word sentence. I only heard "mama go" but I was across the room, and I guess not paying as much attention to him as his grandma was.

No comments: