Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Doctor time

I decided to take Bodie in to the doctor today and we found out he had a sinus infection. I feel bad saying that I'm glad something was wrong, but we've had a rough few days around here, and if this is what I was in store for as he turned 2, I just don't know what I'd do. I'm really hoping MY irritability and foul moods are just do to being at the end of my pregnancy and things will improve after the baby comes. Anyway, Bodie was very well behaved (for him) at the doc's office and later when we were getting his script filled. He had some fussy moments but all in all I was pleased with how he acted. He even sat on the scale without a melt down so we could get an accurate weight for once (28lbs 7oz). After just one dose today his mood improved markedly and we spent a very pleasant evening together. Just in time too since I happened to forget that Curt has yet another golf outing this weekend. I really did know about this one for a long time but I have huge memory issues these days (and I also blamed my lack of remembering on the fact our calendar still said May). In any event I'm hoping for a nice mommy-son Saturday and that Bodie will - for the first time in his new bed - go down easily for me at nap time.

No comments: