Friday, June 27, 2008

Thing I love about my toddler

So I feel my past few posts have been kind of negative regarding Bodie, so to show it isn't all bad I thought a post about what I love about my toddler would help me focus on the positive...

  • I love when I walk into his room in the morning, he is sitting in bed and greets me with a "hi mama". He then crawls off the bed and gives me a big hug and kisses.
  • Speaking of hugs, I love that he will hug you on one shoulder, then he turns his head and hugs you on the other shoulder.
  • When I pick him up from school I usually try to peak in on him through the window to see what he is doing. When I catch his eye, he tosses down his toy and runs over to the door.
  • I love when he gives my belly kisses (ok, he only does then when I tell him we kiss the baby not hit it, but it is still very sweet).
  • I love that he loves making us laugh. He does a silly walk/run/dance thing that just cracks us up, and he keeps on doing it so that we will keep laughing at him.
  • I love that he is such a great sleeper at night. He goes to bed wide awake and doesn't make a peep (there have been times we've checked on him an hour later and he is still awake, but we would have never known since he's so quiet).

No comments: